The Marketing Assistant will assist the Marketing Manager and firm-wide marketing team by participating in a variety of marketing activities, including: production and distribution of client updates; event planning; maintenance of department databases and the Firm’s suite of marketing materials; administrative duties; and assisting with production of client presentations and other materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the Duties and Responsibilities (Duties) above satisfactorily and meet the requirements below. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. If you need such an accommodation, please email email@example.com (current employees should contact Human Resources).
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related area, such as marketing or communications.
· A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a professional environment or law firm.
· Knowledge of InterAction, Vuture and/or InDesign.
· General understanding of legal competitive landscape
Other Skills and Abilities:
The following will also be required of the successful candidate:
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Good judgment
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Able to work harmoniously and effectively with others
· Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
· Able to work under pressure
· Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities
Sidley Austin LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.