The Electronic Billing (E-Billing) Analyst will support the Electronic Billing Manager with managing all processes related to the electronic exchange of billing and other information between the Firm and its clients. The E-Billing Analyst will work directly with the Firm’s clients and with personnel across all of the Firm’s offices and at various levels throughout the organization.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the Duties and Responsibilities (Duties) above satisfactorily and meet the requirements below. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. If you need such an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (current employees should contact Human Resources).
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Advanced proficiency with Excel features required.
· Accepts responsibility, takes initiative, and possesses the ability to work independently or collaboratively as needed
· Previous law firm or professional services experience
· Experience with Elite Enterprise
· Experience with electronic billing systems
· Experience with eBILLING HUB
Other Skills and Abilities:
The following will also be required of the successful candidate:
Strong organizational skills
Strong attention to detail
Strong interpersonal communication skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Able to work harmoniously and effectively with others
Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
Able to work under pressure
Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities
Sidley Austin LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.