The Litigation Paralegal will manage all aspects of large scale, complex litigation within the Appellate group. The position will require overtime and may involve some travel.
Candidates with an advanced degree and experience in academia are especially encouraged to apply!
Why is this role for you?
• Performing important research and prepare documents for publication to courts
• Working for a prestigious, well established international law firm
• An opportunity to work closely with world class appellate lawyers
• Firm provision of the necessary subject matter training along with ongoing training opportunities
• The ability to mentor and train junior staff members
• Working in a strong collegial environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the Duties and Responsibilities (Duties) above satisfactorily and meet the requirements below. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. If you need such an accommodation, please email email@example.com (current employees should contact Human Resources).
Education and/or Experience:
Other Skills and Abilities:
In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
Sidley Austin LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer