Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the Duties and Responsibilities (Duties) above satisfactorily and meet the requirements below. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. If you need such an accommodation, please email email@example.com (current employees should contact Human Resources).
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- AV and presentation technologies experience in a professional environment.
- Experience in a customer service role in a professional environment.
- Working knowledge of the operation and troubleshooting of AV and videoconferencing related technology.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Workin knowledge of WebEx, GoToMeeting, Abode Connect, or similar Web conferencing and/or Webcasting applications.
- Knowledge and understanding with Tandberg/Cisco, Crestron.
- Strong dedication to customer service with exceptional communication skills.
- Required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
- Prior experience in a law firm or service industry.
- Industry relevant training or technical courses a plus.
- A CTS certification by InfoComm.
Other Skills and Abilities:
The following will also be required of the successful candidate:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good judgment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work harmoniously and effectively with others
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
Sidley Austin LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.